Any un-played or postponed match will be treated as a non-runner for settlement purposes, unless it is played within 36 hours of the initial scheduled starting time.
In the event of a match starting but not being completed then all wagers will be void, except for those where the outcome has already been determined. For example – if a game is abandoned at 104-100 with five minutes left on the clock. In this instance the bets on over 203.5 points will be deemed the winner for settling purposes.
Overtime counts for all markets, unless otherwise stated, as well as the following:
- 3-Way and Double Chance markets do not include Overtime
- For player performance betting, player(s) must compete in the game to have action. Overtime counts for player performance betting.
- In 2-Way markets, Push rules apply
- Whenever there is a home and away game (with an aggregate points scored based format) full game markets will be settled according to the regular time result, and any overtime will not count (unless both games finish in a draw after regular time).
Game and Prop Betting
All games must start on the scheduled date (local stadium time) for bets to have action. If a match venue is changed, bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such. If the home and away team for a listed match play the fixture at the away team venue then bets will stand providing the home team is still officially designated as such, otherwise bets will be void.
There must be five minutes or less of scheduled game time left for bets to have action, unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
In 2-Way markets, Push rules apply, unless otherwise stated. Stakes on single bets are returned, and in multiples/parlays the selection is treated as a non-runner.
Wagering is available on the performance of a named player in a variety of achievements e.g. points, rebounds, assists, blocks, free throws. Push rules apply.
Relevant players must be dressed and see court-time for bets to have action. Overtime counts for any player props, unless specified otherwise.
Individual player’s performances are matched for betting purposes in a player match-up. Handicaps may be used and are applied to each player’s actual score to determine the result. Push rules apply.
With regards to Double Double/Triple Double bets, the following applies:
- Double/Double – player must record 10 or more in two or more of the following 5 statistical categories: points, rebounds, assists, blocked shots, steals
- Triple/Double – player must record 10 or more in 3 or more of the following 5 statistical categories: points, rebounds, assists, blocked shots, steals
NBA Futures/Tournament Props
- Regular Season Wins/Match-Ups – Team must complete all regular season games for bets to have action unless the remaining games during the course of the season do not affect the result.
- To Win Division – NBA tie-break rules apply. Playoffs do not apply.
- To Win Conference – The team that progresses to the NBA finals will be deemed the winner of the conference.
- Settlement of all markets will be determined by official rankings and statistics provided by tournament governing bodies – such as the NBA, FIBA.
- Furthest Progressing Team and Stage of Elimination – The highest official ranking (provided by the tournament governing body) will be used for settlement except when teams are eliminated at the same stage and no ranking is available to distinguish settlement – in which case bets will be void.
- NBA Scoring Title – Title is awarded to the player with the highest points per game average in a given season. To qualify for the scoring title, the player must appear in at least 70 games (out of 82) or have at least 1,400 points
- NBA Rebounding Title – Title is awarded to the player with the highest rebounds per game average in a given season. To qualify for the rebounding title, a player must appear in at least 70 games (out of 82) or have at least 800 rebounds.
- NBA Assist Title – Title is awarded to the player with the highest assists per game average in a given season. To qualify for the assist title, the player must appear in at least 70 games (out of 82) or have at least 400 assists
Odd Boosts – RequestABet
Standard Basketball rules apply.
If any leg of the bet is made void, then the whole bet becomes void.
To Win a Quarter or To Win a Half is settled as a 3-Way market (a draw in the quarter or half is settled as lost).
Outright, Division, Conference and Regional Betting
All bets stand regardless of team relocation, team name change or season length.
Bets are void if the statutory number of games (as stipulated by the respective governing organisation) are not completed or are changed.
First Basket Markets
Result based on the first score of the game, inclusive of free throws. Should a player not start the game, all bets on said player will be void, otherwise betting is all-in.
Bets placed on players who do not declare for the relevant draft will be void.
Settlement of Wagers
Statistics provided by the official score(s) provider or the official website of the relevant competition or fixture will be used to settle wagers. Where statistics from an official score(s) provider or official website are not available or there is significant evidence that the official score(s) provider or official website is incorrect, we will use independent evidence to support bet settlement.
In the absence of consistent, independent evidence or in the presence of significant conflicting evidence, bets will be settled based on our own statistics.
Bets will be settled based on the result, including overtime, unless otherwise stated in the Market Information or where the market has been unconditionally determined.
Abandonments, Cancellations and Postponements
If a match does not start on the scheduled start date, bets will be void.
If a match starts but is later abandoned or postponed, then within three days of the scheduled start date, (a) at least 43 minutes of play must have elapsed in any NBA match or 35 minutes of play must have elapsed in any other match; or (b) an official result must be ‘called’ by the relevant governing body; otherwise all bets will be void, except for those on markets which have been unconditionally determined. In these instances, if the scores are tied, then dead heat rules will apply to bets on the Moneyline market.
The Exchange General Rules and Market Information will apply in respect of any category of bets or markets not referred to in the Specific Sports Rules. If there is any inconsistency between the Specific Sports Rules and the Exchange General Rules, the Specific Sports Rules shall prevail. If there is any inconsistency between the Market Information and either the Exchange General Rules or the Specific Sports Rules, the Market Information shall prevail.
See here for the Exchange General Rules.
If you are interested in basketball betting, PH Casino Review recommends jilibet online casino to you.